If you are one of those girls “bad” and like to bring a touch of rebellion on your shoulders, then you will love to wear it on your nails also.
This manicure has conquered by his air transgressor and fun and because, really, reminiscent of the streets of New York, those with both art graffiti along the walls of the city. CND worked during the fashion week in NY, in the parade of Creatures of the Wind and she exhibited the models on the catwalk, manicures and contrasting colored charged. A color almost electric, that is perfect any time of year.
Want to know how to do this manicure?. Ana Frigols, CND training director tells us step by step
- Apply two coats of white and let them dry well.
- Then, a very fine brush or swab, para que los trazos sean más precisos, go painting a colored line as in the photo (we can choose the same colors as the picture or customize them to suit our tastes).
- Wait for it to dry the line and do something with another color.
- Back to repeat as many times as lines of those set.
- Finalizar con una capa superior de brillo.
In the picture, tone is achieved with the base colors VINYLUX Asphalt (asphalt gray) y Cityscape (steel gray), waves and drawn with: Electric Orange (orange), Blue Rapture (cobalt blue) The Faux Fur (Coffee Brown).